By continuing to browse the website, we consider that you accept their use.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, to enjoy complex services offered by web pages or to display personalized pages to the user. These cookies are not invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data.
Own and third-party cookies are used for the purposes of:
- Keep the user identified for the duration of their visit (if they are logged in).
- Keep the user identified for his next visit (if he has indicated “Remember me” when logging in).
- Provide services adapted to each of our users.
- Know the use that users make of our website to analyze what can be improved
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Google Analytics is used to obtain and analyze browsing information using cookies. This application has been developed by Google, and provides the audience analysis service. This company may use the data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies.
You can find out about those other uses from the following links.
This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of page views, the language, the social network in which news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users that us visit, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, etc.
This information is used to improve, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users.